In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised its guidelines on endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Because this blog is a source of income and may occasionally include endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to my readers:
- The content of my blog is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and/or feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for a review are given to me free of charge. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service, whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number-one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I will never compromise the truth just to make a buck.
- Mentions of products/services/businesses within my blog’s content may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be as upfront and honest as I can with every post I write.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this blog. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this blog and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of all material and photos posted on this blog. My material may be used by peer blogs, if it is directly linked to my blog for proper credit and only one photo is used. It may not be published, altered, copied or reprinted without my consent. I do not allow my images to be directly monetized through affiliate marketing, whether on a website or social media platform. Use of my photos for commercial or advertising purposes is strictly prohibited, unless with my consent.
Any printables offered on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any way.
The information I provide on this blog is based on my own experience and is my own opinion. You are reading and following my advice at your own risk. Please always use safety precautions when performing a DIY project, and thoroughly read and follow manufacturer directions for the products and tools you use.
These policies are subject to change without notice and were last updated on March 1, 2017.